Things To Do
Villa Sawarin is in an ideal location for those who wish to explore Phuket’s marine delights, with the fabulous Phang Nga Bay, spectacular islands and marinas within easy reach. Phuket also has a rich cultural and dining scene beyond its beaches, especially in and around the Old Town streets. Here’s just a sampling of activities to enjoy around the island.
- Charter a yacht or speedboat and discover the iconic sights of Phang Nga Bay. Sail around the bay’s towering limestone islands or paddle through the karst caves on a sea kayaking trip.
- Found within the Khao Phra Thaeo national park, Bang Pae Waterfall is an oasis in Phuket’s interior with a walking trail and cool stream winding through the jungle. Stop in at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project to see some of the resilient primates that have been rescued from animal traffickers, and learn about the charity’s efforts to release them back into the wild.
- Naka Yai is a picture-perfect island just a short boat ride away from Phuket’s east coast, and home to COMO Beach Club where guests of the villas within Cape Residences enjoy exclusive use of its beach and facilities including kayaks, kids’ club, spa, swimming pool and restaurant (access by reservation at a nominal fee).
- Phuket is a fantastic water sports centre with surfing lessons and board rental available at most of its west-coast beaches including Bang Tao and Kamala. For some aquatic adventures inland, visit Anthem Wake Park for a cable wakeboard session, where first-timers and pros alike are warmly welcomed.
- Join a heritage walking tour of Old Phuket Town and learn about the rich history behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore at your own pace at the Lard Yai Sunday street market where local artists, craftsmen and food vendors display their wares.
- We’re going to reveal a local secret here: Phuket’s east coast is a dream for dining, with one of the island’s top rated restaurants – Breeze – found within the estate. Breeze is the place to go for a long, lazy Sunday brunch or sunset sundowners, while the nearby Nahmyaa Thai restaurant at Point Yamu resort boasts healthy food with local tastes. Outside the estate, try Laem Hin Seafood for flavourful fresh Thai seafood and views across the bay to Coconut Island, or hop aboard a long-tail boat to dine at one of the floating restaurants just offshore.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at a Phuket’s shopping centre including Central Festival or Premium Outlet along the bypass road near Phuket Town or Jungceylon mall in Patong Beach.
- Perfect your swing in the tropics at one of Phuket’s scenic golf courses. The fabulous Mission Hills Golf Club is only a 20-minute drive from the villa.
- Inject some wellness into your holiday with a spa session at the COMO Shambhala Retreat at Point Yamu resort.
- Enjoy a family-friendly evening out at Siam Niramit, a Thai dancing and cultural show known for its elaborate traditional performances and sparkling costumes.
July 8th, 2017 - July 21st, 2017
We have stayed in the villa for two weeks, my family and I really spending time at the villa. The villa staff team are very good and friendly and the chef can cook very good Thai, Japanese and Western food (I want to bring him home). Tonight they surprised me with a birthday party, I have appreciated all your work and care, we will definitely come back. Thank you.
Paul S, Singapore
September 14th, 2016 - September 18th, 2016
Thank you for your hospitality. We all had the most pleasant stay during these few days. Weather treated us nicely for good sunshine and rain to keep us cool. I think Gilbert and Phan made a record for proposal at this villa. Hope more beautiful and romantic proposals will be made here.
Francis, Hong Kong
August 25th, 2016 - August 28th, 2016
An amazing villa. The staff went above and beyond their call of duty to ensure everyone had a wonderful experience. In my opinion, they are one of the staff we have encountered in our many years of travel to Thailand. Thank you! We look forward to coming back again.
Tolan S, Canada
August 18th, 2016 - August 25th, 2016
We enjoyed a week in paradise with beautiful property! Excellent service! Great people! Thank you all.
Oded F, Israel
August 11th, 2016 - August 18th, 2016
We have splendid time in Villa Sawarin. Thank you very much for your hospitality and we are looking forward to coming again.
Njood A, Qatar
August 7th, 2016 - August 11th, 2016
We are so enjoyed the villa and thanks a lot for your service. Food is so delicious. Service is wonderful. Staff is good. We have 4 adults and 4 kids. The view is fantastic.
QINGLENG H, China
July 30th, 2016 - August 3rd, 2016
Nice villa, nice staff, everything is fantastic. Thanks for Ex and Ake. Food is yummy. We have 6 kids. They are very enjoy the villa, very awesome. My family said we don't go everywhere because there were many things to do, Jetski and bath. The team can helps us everything. Everything is good. The staff is nicer than the 5 stars hotel. We will miss the villa and staff. Good memory. Thanks for Ex drawing my little son picture!
Jessica L, Macau
July 24th, 2016 - July 29th, 2016
The best ever ever, Villa Sawarin! Best Butler ever! Best Thai food I've ever had. I don't want to leave!!
Fiona W, China
July 11th, 2016 - July 23rd, 2016
Thank you so much for everything you guys did. This was one of the best trips I have ever been on. Everyone was so nice and I don't want to leave! It's going to be sad not waking up to a beautiful breakfast and everyone's beautiful smiles! This is just the best and everyone cannot stop talking about this. This will be a trip to remember forever! This house is also the most beautiful house I have ever visit! I'm going to miss everyone and one day you should all come and visit Canada! I don't want to leave! Thanks again for everything you all did.
Ryan G, Canada
June 25th, 2016 - June 29th, 2016
Thank you for the warmest hospitality during our stay here. Khun Ex and Khun Ake led an amazing service team, caring for all our needs and offering help whenever we needed. Chef Por was amazing and his cooking can easily beat many of the best restaurants in Phuket. The physical state of the villa and the rooms were also good. Overall, a very enjoyable holiday experience for our family of 16 (that consisted of children ages 4, 7, 10, 12, 17, 18, to 85 yrs. old adults). Thank you.
Isriya P, United States
See more reviews on Trip Advisor
Back to top